Curry Chicken Recipe
Crowned Spice's Very Own Curry Chicken Recipe!
What You'll Need:
1. Chicken, cleaned and chopped in small pieces. Remove the skin.
2. 4 tsp Salt
3. 5 tbsp Curry Seasoning (Nerpy`s)
4. 3 Clove garlic whole
5. 1 Onion, chopped
6. 2 Tbsp Cooking oil (Oaks Coconut Oil)
7. Allspice and ginger
8. Tomatoes, cut in 6 pieces each
Slice and wash chicken into serving pieces, not too small, and remove the skin. Pour vinegar over chicken, wash in cold water, then dry well.
1. Add cooking oil to saucepan and heat on high; saute curry powder (Crowned Spice) until the curry is brown in colour then add chopped onion and tomatoes in the curry.
2. Add 5 allspice berries and ginger to the mix.
3. Add chicken and mix well with ingredients. Add 1.5 cups of water and mix once again covering the chicken with sauce and seasonings; cover and bring to a boil.
4. Lower heat to medium and cook for 45 minutes.
5. Taste and adjust with salt, if needed.
Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!